Commercial Kitchen Odour Control
The odour is the perception of sensible molecules dissolved in the air. Although most odours are formed by organic compounds, many inorganic substances such as hydrogen sulfide and ammonia can emit odours. Odour control can be a very annoying issue for residential areas as well as many businesses.
Many methods can be used for odour control in a facility, an industrial kitchen or any business that produces odours like these. Although the most traditional method of this is activated carbon, with the development of technology, more effective, more affordable and more environmentally friendly methods such as UV and Ozone are used today.
Ozone, a potent oxidant, swiftly tackles odours, making ozone systems highly effective. Generated onsite, ozone neutralises odour molecules, converting them to oxygen. Additionally, it breaks down fat molecules into harmless carbon dioxide and water.
Fats consist of intricate carbon and hydrogen chains. Under intense UV-C irradiation, grease absorbs energy, elevating molecular reactivity. This prompts a rapid chemical reaction, where fats combine with oxygen from the air, producing organic, odourless gases like carbon dioxide and water.
Both methods offer substantial benefits, ensuring a clean, odourless environment and fostering good neighbourly relations. They effectively control odours and grease buildup in exhaust ducts by transforming grease into water vapour and carbon dioxide. This reduces cleaning and maintenance expenses and minimises fire hazards. With low operating costs and hassle-free maintenance, these retrofit systems are the optimal solution for commercial kitchens and businesses.
Remove Odour, Grease, Mould
Control of odours and grease extracted through kitchen exhaust. No germs proliferation (bacteria and moulds) on fat deposits. UV-V systems may replace the use of active carbons.
Quick installation, maintenance and lamps replacement are easy. Our team will help you and guide you in choosing the solution that suits your needs best.
It reduces the need for ongoing maintenance and cleaning of ducts and equipment, including filters and fans, which are typically very expensive. Significant improvement in system performance.
Eco-friendly air treatment (cold and dry) without any chemical spray or agent dangerous for the environment.
Electrostatic Precipitators (ESP) are very effective solutions for smoke control and filtering particles formed in plants such as factories, commercial kitchens etc. Particles of 0.3 microns or larger are filtered up to 99% to prevent any disturbances that may occur in the environment. Electrostatic Precipitators are great tools for smoke control and grease control effortlessly.
You can easily remove odours and smoke, build kitchen exhaust systems without raising a duct to the atmosphere and reduce the odour and smoke to levels that do not disturb your neighbours. An Electrostatic Filter (precipitator) will solve many of your problems but it is not enough.
Electrostatic filters (ESP) are very different from standard flue filtration products. Filters selected only according to the airflow rate often turn into stories that end in disappointment. It is important to work with a company that can evaluate all the parameters and recommend the optimum application for maximum benefit. Industrial kitchen ventilation, odour, and smoke removal is an area that requires expertise and experience.
Filtering of smoke, grease and odour generated during cooking in industrial facilities and professional kitchens is one of the most important issues.
Electrostatic Precipitator Benefits
- Minimum Fire Risk: The oil, VOC and smoke contained in the air coming from the hood adheres to the ducts and the fan used. This increases the risk of fire in enterprises. An electrostatic filter can filter the oil, VOC and smoke particles suspended in the air passing through the wings with an efficiency of up to 99%. Since oil accumulation on the channel surfaces is prevented, Electrostatic Filter minimizes the risk of fire when the channel is welded.
- Minimum Maintenance and Energy Consumption: As the oil rate to the air ducts and fans decreases very much, cleaning periods and therefore the budget allocated to it will be reduced. The electrostatic filter cell can be removed and removed from the arm and can be easily cleaned by the operator if desired.
- Minimum Environmental Pollution: Another benefit of the Electrostatic Filter is on the environment. Oil, VOC, smoke and odour emissions from the chimneys are minimized. Therefore, environmental complaints can be reduced and will contribute to your clean business image in the long run.
- Minimum Odour Emission: Electrostatic Filter also prevents odours from chimneys. When optional carbon filters and ozone system projects are combined with Electrostatic Filter, odour removal efficiency can reach up to 99%.
- Minimal Loss of Efficiency: With electrostatic filter installed systems, up to 96% exhaust line and fan cleaning reduce performance loss Heat Recovery in Kitchen Exhaust: When the electrostatic filter is used, the oil will be purified by 99% before the arrival of the air heat recovery device.