The CFR+ heat recovery units are distinguished by a special aluminium air-to-air counterflow heat recovery exchanger.
This means a heavy reduction of additional heating/cooling systems for fresh air, a simplified air & water plant and very low consumption.
CFR+ series units, designed or false-ceiling installation or similar, match a lot of air plant configurations and use standard AC direct driven fans, which can be replaced by EC technology interchangeable fans (as an option).
The units are provided with a standard compact filter, F7 efficiency for the fresh air flow, M5 efficiency for the exhaust airflow (F7 filter available for exhaust air as optional).
These units can be perfectly integrated into traditional room heating/cooling systems, placed in sequence or parallel.
CFR+ series is composed of eight sizes, horizontal version only, to cover a needing for ventilation from 400 up to 5000 m3/h.
For each model two configurations are available.
The models of the series CFR+ can be given with an ionization system of the air called BIOXIGEN®.
This system, unique in its type, makes the air and surfaces of the machine, of the ducts and the bordering rooms healthy and good smelling.
• Constant airflow fans available on CFRE+100N – 500N.
• Built-in by-pass facility.
• Case made by sandwich panels 23 mm thickness, galvanized inner skin and prepainted outer skin; 45 kg/m3 density foamed polyurethane as heat and sound insulation.
• Full-range controlled direct driven double inlet centrifugal fans; low consumption EC technology motors on CFRE+.
• Filtering sections composed of cell filters with polypropylene media, extractable from side removable panels, ISO 16890 ePM1 55% efficiency for the fresh air flow, and ePM10 55% efficiency for the exhaust airflow.
• Integrated pressure switch for dirty filter signal.
• Condensate drain pan made of galvanized steel plate with water drain connection downwards, that ensure a total drainage.
Contact us to enquire technical details, price information and payment options.