Not for the European economic area (EEA).
The CFR heat recovery units feature compact dimensions and easy assembly and combine maximum room comfort with certain energy savings.
Current air-conditioning and air handling systems require forced ventilation, which consequently involves the discharge of the conditioned air and as a result means significant energy consumption and an increase in running costs. The CFR series has been designed to resolve these problems by the use of static exchangers composed of aluminium plate, with airflows separated by a special seal; this system allows to save over 50% of the energy that would otherwise be lost.
The units can be perfectly integrated into traditional systems made up of fan coils, radiators and air-conditioning units, and work in both heating and cooling modes.
The CFR series is made up of nine models, covering a range of flow rates from 300 m3/h to 5.130 m3/h. Four configurations are available.
The high static pressure values available allow the use of ducting for the extraction or distribution of air in a series of rooms.
The models of the series CFR can be given with an ionization system of the air called BIOXIGEN®.
Tale sistema, unico nel suo genere, ha lo scopo di sanificare e deodorizzare l‘aria e le superfici della macchina, delle canalizzazioni e degli ambienti confinati.
Series of 9 models to cover up to 5130 m3/h airflow rate, for ceiling/false ceiling installation, composed of:
• Casing and cover panel made from Aluzink sheet metal; polyethene/polyester heat and sound insulation with 20 mm average thickness; accessibility to scheduled maintenance components from the side.
• ISO 16890 COARSE 50% efficiency panel filters on both air intakes; as an option, additional ePM1 55% compact filter.
• Air-to-air crossflow aluminium heat recovery, easily removable from the bottom.
• Drain panade in ABS, with condensed water drain connection downwards.
• Direct driven double inlet centrifugal fans with single/multi-speed motor.
• Terminal board on the machine to facilitate the electrical connections and the control of the fans.
Contact us to enquire technical details, price information and payment options.