DENTISTS & HEALTHCARE
Indoor Air Quality, Surface Disinfection
In dental practices, dentists, staff, and patients can be exposed to a wide variety of air pollutants during routine dental work. One mouth alone can be host to over 350 kinds of pathogens, which can float in the air for hours.
Thus, before allowing the next patient inside the operatory, it should be left in solitude for a certain period of time. It is mandatory after any Aerosol Generating Procedure (AGP) for the microorganisms suspended in the air to settle down.
This period can last from, as short as ’20 minutes’, to as long as’ 120 minutes’.
Our air purifiers combine most advanced air purification technologies including H13-H14 HEPA Filter, UVC Light and Activated Carbon in a unique solution that doesn’t only filter particles and aerosols but also destroys bacteria and viruses.
Air purifiers are portable units so you just plug it in and it’s ready to operate.
No renovation or construction work.
- Reduces fallow time
- Reassures your staff and patients that the practice is a safe environment
- Increases protection from seasonal allergies
- Decreases chance of getting sick from airborne pathogens
- Increases capacity so you can treat more patients
Although hospitals and healthcare settings are places where we seek treatment, they are also places where we are exposed to diseases. So in the hospital and healthcare environment; protection of healthcare staff and visitors is as important as treating the patient. Continuous filtering and disinfection of air, surface disinfection of rooms, protective gears and medical equipment help protect people effectively.
We help hospitals and healthcare settings by providing purification solutions for the streaming air in the central ventilation system. To Purify the air in special rooms like ICUs, colonoscopy, endoscopy etc.. Air and surface disinfection solutions for patient rooms and toilets, waiting areas, public areas.
We promise our customers to provide:
- The right consultancy and project to solve your problems
- The right product for the most effective solution.
- The system or product that will provide the best efficiency at the best price.
- The best after-sales service
- Highest quality, certified and proven products.
Products for the Dental Practices & Healthcare Settings
FIND YOUR SOLUTION
Need advice in choosing the right product?